Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Radio Silence




I have been slacking a little bit over the last week in regards to posting new content due to the fact that I am preparing for the upcoming Fly Fishing Competition. Im making a list, checking it twice, sharpening hooks, making sure gear is setup, practicing my knots and my ability to tye on flies quickly and efficiently...lots of preparation.

In all honesty the competition creeped up on me a little bit as when I first signed up it was almost a month away. I figured I had lots of time to prepare and get everything in order and here we are only two days away and I am in a mad rush to be ready.

I plan to have a write up on the competition after the fact, my plans, ideas, tactics, thoughts and how it all came together. I want to leave these articles until after the competition so as not to give away any of my thoughts and plans to fellow competitors.

I am hoping to have a good day on the water and finish up the day high on the scoring list, wish me luck!

Tight Lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment